You’ll love Magic Specs® or your money back!
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, in resalable condition and in its original packaging.
To process your request, please contact us at email@example.com and provide your order number, photos (if any) and the reason for your refund or exchange request.
If your request is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return or refund concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
- Magic Specs® lenses are NON-GRADED. We currently do not offer prescription lenses either. Wearing Magic Specs® does not improve vision or help with any treatment or healing whatsoever. Consult an ophthalmologist or optician for professional advice on your eye health.
- Frame and lens color may differ in reality due to light, varying screen resolutions and photo backgrounds.
- Actual frame sizes are specified in every product description.
- Glasses/frame fit may differ from person to person. We recommend that new customers do not buy more than two pairs at once on their first time purchase.
- We do not provide any replacement, refund and exchange for orders purchased outside Magic Specs® website.
- We are not liable for business losses. Our products are for private use, as such, we have no liability if the products are purchased for reselling or commercial purposes. We have no liability for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Will shipping fees be covered for my returns?
We take full responsibility over return shipping fees and other miscellaneous fees for eligible return requests provided that the returned item is unworn or unused, in resalable condition and in its original packaging.
We will not honor product returns which have gone through alterations made by the customer or by other third parties (for example replacement of the lenses, hinges or other repairs).
What if I choose not to ship the items?
If you'd like to accept the product regardless if it's the wrong size, missing some parts, have little defects and that will not affect normal wear, we can send you a voucher or partial-refund as compensation (excluding shipping fees).
How long is the return process?
Processing requests may take up to 14 business days from the day we receive your return. We will email you to confirm once your return has been received and the refund or exchange request has been processed.
All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment. If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 7-10 business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
Please note that we do not provide any replacement, refund and exchange for orders purchased outside Magic Specs® website.
To check on the status of your request, feel free to Contact Us or message our 24/7 Live Chat Support.
Need more help?
E-mail us at email@example.com or message our 24/7 Live Chat Support. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you.